The word Stellary is defined means Of or Pertaining to Stars, and Stellary Sock lives up to its name with the addition of a touch of silvery Stellina fiber which lends a twinkling effect gently, with no scratchiness at all!
This yarn is tough enough for socks and soft enough for any next-to-skin pattern, but is guaranteed make any knitting or crochet project look like it has been touched by the twinkle of magic!About Knotty Forest Yarn's Stellary Sock Weight Yarn...
* 3 Plies of 70% SW Superwash Merino Wool with 20% Nylon & 10 Silver Stellina
* A 100gr skein with 400 yards
* Weight: #1 Superfine, Sock, Shawl, Fingering weight
* Natural, Undyed, Dye Free, Ready to DIY Dye... or use as is
* Hand or machine wash, dry flat.
~ American Hand Dyed in the USA ~