Collection: Ravello Recycled Cashmere
Ravello is a beautiful, Italian made yarn in a blend of cotton, extra-fine merino, and luxurious recycled cashmere!
The cashmere is recycled from sweaters to find a second life as an eco-friendly addition to this luxurious yarn.
This finely balanced blend provides depth of color, a light halo, and an ultra-soft touch.
NOTE: The Picture shows the Gazzoner Hat. You can find the pattern on Ravelry. I made it with this yarn a few years ago. It has worn so well and has become one of my personal all time favorites! ~ Christina About Fibra Natura's Ravello Fingering Weight Yarn...
* Ravello is a blend of 75% Cotton, 16% Fine Merino Sheep's Wool & 9% Recycled Luxury Cashmere Goat Fiber
* #1 Super Fine, Shawl, Fingering or "Sock" weight
* A 50gr (1.76 ounce) ball with 207 yards (189m)
* Gauge: 6.25 to 6.75 sts = 1 inch
Knitting Needle size: US 3 - 5 or 3.25 - 3.75mm
Crochet Hook size: 3.25mm (D) - 3.75mm (F)
* Yarn Care: Hand wash in cool water. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry, Instead air dry flat. Do not iron.
~ Imported from Italy ~