Kingston Tweed is a subtle beauty in a palette inspired by nature.
Soft and warm... we're talking a wool, alpaca blend!... the muted colors and soft fibers are perfect for all kinds of textured projects and even rustic colorwork.
Immanently wearable garments and accessories with a natural look and soft feel are easy to achieve with Kingston Tweed! About Fibra Natura's Kingston Tweed DK weight Yarn...
* Kingston Tweed is a Luxury Fiber yarn with 50% Wool, 25% Alpaca & 25% Viscose
* #3 DK light worsted weight yarn
* A 50gr ball with 194 yards
* Gauge: Knit: 24 sts x 28 rows = 4" // US Size 5 (3.75 mm)
Crochet: 20 sts x 24 rows = 4" // US Size G-6 (4 mm)
* Yarn Care: Hand Wash and lay flat to dry. Do not iron or bleach.
~ Imported from Turkey ~