Yarn You Can Feel Good About!... Cody is a lovely, 2 ply Mountain Merino® sport-weight yarn with fantastic bounce and spring.
It is next to skin soft, durable, warm and beautiful!
Cody is 100% American Bred, Born, Raised, Shorn and Spun, Creating Jobs and Preserving a very Important part of our Country's history!... You can read more about the good folks at Mountain Meadow Wool Mill and their story to preserve an American way of life here
* 2 Plies of 100% American sourced Mountain Merino® Rambouillet Wool
* #2 Fine, also known as Sport, Light DK or Baby Weight
* A 2 ounce ( 56 grams ) skein with 185 yards
* Gauge: Approximately 12 wraps per inch WPI and 5.75-6.5 stitches per inch using a US size 3-5 knitting needle
* Yarn Care: Hand wash by soaking in lukewarm water with a mild detergent.
Let the fabric soak for 15 min, gently squeeze out excess moisture.
Roll fabric between clean dry towels to remove moisture.
Lay flat and shape to air dry.
Note: This is artisan dyed yarn. As with any hand made fiber product such as this, it always advisable to alternate dyed skeins while knitting to distribute the color evenly.