Catkin sport weight yarn has that soft fuzziness that makes me think of Catkins on pussy willows in the Springtime... This is due to the 100% Baby Alpaca fiber content!
Alpaca fiber is incredibly soft and completely non-prickly.
It is lightweight, but warm and surprisingly durable too!
Best yet, it is shorn from the alpacas and grows back each year...A truly renewable and sustainable resource!About Knotty Forest Yarn's Catkin Sport Weight Pure Alpaca Yarn...
* Three Luxurious plies of 100% Pure Finest Baby Alpaca Fiber from Peru
* A 100gr skein with 291 yards
* #2 Sport, Fine or Baby weight yarn
* Hand Dyed In House by Christina using professional grade colorfast acid dyes
* Wash by Hand in Cold Water ~ Avoid Wringing ~ Lay Flat to Dry in the Shade
~ Hand Dyed in the USA ~ American Made ~