Bark Tweed Sock is a traditional Celtic country style yarn spun up in super soft Merino Superwash wool, lending it a wonderfully Rustic quality with extra visual interest and texture.
It is great for socks, but also works great for shawls, hats and even finer things that yearn for a more traditional look.About Knotty Forest Yarn's Bark Tweed Fingering Sock Weight Yarn...
* Bark Tweed is 2 Plies of 85% Super Wash SW Merino Wool with 15% Nylon Tweed Neps
* A 100gr skein with 438 yards
* Weight: #1 Superfine, Sock, Shawl, Fingering weight
* Hand dyed with color-fast acid dyes
* Machine wash on cool, or hand wash and lay flat to dry
~ American Hand Dyed in the USA ~