Collection: Bark Tweed ~ Aran
Bark Tweed aran/worsted weight yarn is a Traditional & Plump Woolen yarn with Tactile and Visual Interest... and a nod toward Tradition.
But don't let that fool you into thinking that this isn't the most incredibly softest yarn ever...
If you love to squeeze wooly wonderfulness, You have found Your yarn!About Knotty Forest Yarn's Bark Tweed Aran Weight Yarn Base:
* 3 Plump Plies of 85% Superwash Merino Wool with 15% Nylon Tweedy Neps
* A 100gr skein with 183 yards
* Weight: #4 Worsted, Aran weight
* Hand dyed with color-fast acid dyes
* Hand or machine wash in cool water & dry flat.
~ Hand Dyed in the USA ~
~ American Woman Owned Small Business ~
Truly Hand Made!
Note: I carry Bark Tweed in Sock Weight Too!